- Chandigarh Slet
Chandigarh SLET 2018
SLET Chandigarh or Chandigarh SLET is the state level eligibility test conducted among all students to provide Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship to the applicants of Chandigarh.
Find the tentative dates for Chandigarh SLET 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 23rd July 2018
- Last date for payment of application fee (online mode): 10th August 2018
- Issue of Admit card: 1st week of September, 2018
- Date of entrance test: 16th September, 2018
- Declaration of Results: 1st week of August, 2018
Chandigarh SLET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be resident of Punjab or Union Territories of Chandigarh
- The applicant should have a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) from any recognized university or board in the relevant discipline.
- There is no age limit to appear for Chandigarh SLET 2018
Chandigarh SLET 2018 Application Process
- It is advisable that the applicants must fill up all the required information correctly and complete the process by paying the application fees.
Chandigarh SLET 2018 Application Fees
- General Category: Rs. 650 /-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 450/-
The payment can be made online using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or else the candidates can also make the payment using E-Challan which can be downloaded from the website.
Chandigarh SLET 2018 Exam PatternPaper I
No. of Question: 60 questions (Answer 50 questions)
Total Marks: 100
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutesPaper II
No. of Question: 50 questions (all questions Compulsory)
Total Marks: 100
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutesPaper III
No. of Question: 75 questions (all questions Compulsory)
Total Marks: 150
Duration: 2 hour 30 minutes